JUST A REMINDER THAT I AM STILL EDITING AND WILL HAVE MORE INFORMATION IN THE NEAR FUTURE:)
CHAKRAS- are energy vortexes that allow etheric energy to flow through freely balancing you in mind, body and spirit and giving you complete harmony. They are at key locations on a pathway of energy flowing from head to toe. There are seven major chakras. Each is associated with specific colors, organs, mental/emotional issues and physical function/dysfunction.
ROOT: The root chakra is located at the base of the spine. It governs understanding of physical functioning and physical sensation, the sense of touch, the “fight-or-flight” response. This center gives vitality to the physical dimension. It deals with fear around survival, money and physical health. It governs the spinal column, the adrenals, kidneys and colon and the quantity of physical energy. It also deals with living in the past and fear of ‘not enough’. (Red) (Earth)
SACRAL: The sacral chakra is located halfway between the pelvis and the navel. It governs attitudes in relationships, sex and reproduction. It is the storehouse of all emotion and feelings. It is the seat of creativity and empowerment. This center governs the reproductive organs. It represents the quality of love for the opposite sex, giving and receiving physical, mental and spiritual pleasure. It deals with love of life and shame, competition, addictions, jealousy and victimhood. (Orange) (Fire)
SOLAR PLEXUS: The solar plexus chakra is located just above the navel. This chakra is the clearing house for emotional sensitivities and issues of personal power. This center represents self-esteem, self-confidence, emotions, humor and laughter vs. anger and rage. It governs the liver, spleen, pancreas, stomach and gall bladder along with some aspects of the nervous system. It is the seat of great pleasure and expansiveness, spiritual wisdom and consciousness of who you are within the universe. It also deals with healing and intentions towards one’s health. (Yellow) (Fire)
HEART: This chakra is the gateway between the lower and higher chakras. It is the center through which we feel love. It is the center of unconditional love and compassion, forgiveness and understanding, and openness to life. It governs the thymus, heart, blood, circulatory system, lungs and influences the immune and endocrine systems. (Green) (Water)
THROAT: The throat chakra is the center of expression, communication and judgment. It’s associated with the power of the word, speaking things into being, listening and taking responsibility for our own actions. It deals with hearing, smelling and tasting. It governs the thyroid, bronchial apparatus and vocal cords, lungs and metabolism. The throat center involves taking in and assimilating while the base of the neck involves sense of self within society and one’s own profession and peers. (Light Blue) (Water)
THIRD EYE: The third eye is located in the middle of the forehead between the eyebrows. It involves celestial love and our spiritual nature. It holds all life forms as previous manifestations of God. It is the center for intuition, insight and imagination. It deals with seeing and involves the pituitary, the lower brain, left eye (eye of personality), ears, nose and nervous system. The forehead center relates to the capacity to verbalize and understand mental concepts. The mental faculty relates to the ability to carry out ideas in a practical way. (Dark Blue/Indigo) (Wind)
CROWN: The crown chakra is located at the top of the head. It deals with the higher mind, the integration and knowing of spiritual and physical make-up. This center is the connection to the higher self and is the source of our inner direction. It governs the pineal gland, the upper brain, the right eye. It involves integration of total personality with life and spiritual aspects of mankind. (Violet) (Wind)
SOULSTAR: This chakra is located above the crown and above the causal chakras (above the head). The Soul Star Chakra accesses the wisdom of the soul to bring about our true life purpose. This chakra is the magenta color of the Divine Feminine. It is the color magenta and is associated with Archangel Mariel.
MORNING CHAKRA MEDITATION- SOLARA AN-RA (USES THE SUN)
link to the meaning -> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A78RCS_OPNU
MY CHAKRA MEDITATION (Third Dimension)
With your eyes closed, imagine the following, spinning clockwise (with your body totally absorbing each color):
1 Visualize a red disk at the base of your spine (root chakra). Affirm ‘I am safe and protected”.
2. Visualize an orange disk about an inch below your navel (sacral chakra) and affirm ‘I am creative and empowered’.
3. Visualize a yellow disk about an inch above your navel (solar plexus chakra) and affirm ‘I am confident and secure”.
4. Visualize a green disk at your heart point (heart chakra) and affirm ‘I love and I am loved’.
5. Visualize a light blue disk at your throat (throat chakra) and affirm ‘I speak my truth with kindness and gentleness’.
6. Visualize a dark blue disk at your third eye (third eye chakra) and affirm ‘I see with love’.
7. Visualize a violet disk at your crown (crown chakra) and affirm ‘I am one with Spirit’.
Afterward, thank Spirit for the perfect balance and synchronicity of your chakras.
FIFTH DIMENSION CHAKRA MEDITATION
From Diana Cooper's ... 2012 And Beyond
1. Light a candle if possible.
2. Sit quietly where you can be undisturbed.
3. Focus on the Earth Star chakra below your feet and ask Archangel Sandalphon to connect with you. Pause until you can sense he is with you. Then breathe in and out of your black and white Earth Star chakra three times.
4. Focus on your base chakra at your pubic bone and ask Archangel Gabriel to connect with you. Pause until you can sense he/she is there. Then breathe in and out of your platinum Base (Root) chakra three times.
5. Move your awareness to your sacral chakra and ask Archangel Gabriel to enter it. Then breathe in and out of your pale pink Sacral chakra three times.
6. Move up to your navel chakra and invite Archangel Gabriel to move into it. Then breathe in and out of your luminous orange Navel chakra three times.
7. Focus on your solar plexus and call in Archangel Uriel to hold the energy of wisdom here. Then breathe in and out of your deep golden Solar Plexus chakra three times.
8. Rise to your heart chakra and invite Archangel Chamuel to waken you to pure love. Then breathe in and out of your pure white Heart chakra three times.
9. As you focus on your throat center, call in Archangel Michael to touch you here. Then breathe in and out of your royal blue Throat chakra three times.
10. Concentrate on your third eye and let Archangel Raphael assist you here. Then breathe in and out of your crystal clear Third Eye three times.
11. Let your consciousness shift to your crown. Be aware of Archangel Jophiel, the angel of wisdom, opening your chakra wider. Then breathe in and out of your crystal clear Crown three times.
12. You are now activating your transcendent chakras above your head, so be aware of your pure white Causal chakra just above your crown and let Archangel Christiel help you. The breathe in and out of it three times.
13. A little higher is your Soul Star chakra which is magenta pink. Be aware of Archangel Mariel working with you and breathe in and out of it three times.
14. It is time to move to your Stellar Gateway just above the Soul Star. Call in Archangel Metatron and sense him expanding your ultimate chakra. Then breathe in and out of this golden ball of light three times.
15. Thank the Archangels for their help in activating your chakras and open your eyes.